
Just after the new year, Dave rescued this homemade dollhouse from the trash in front of our house. It was in good shape but needed a little TLC. Charlotte was excited.

Last weekend the weather was finally warm enough for me the spray paint it. I picked up some furniture a while back on Craigslist for $20 bucks. Score!

I wanted to jazz it up a bit with "rugs" and "shutters" so I modge podged some coordinating scrapbook paper from Target. The little tree is from a baby shower card that I was given before Charlotte was born.

Here's the finished project. I'm pretty pleased how it turned out and even more pleased that it only cost me about $30. I was going to save it for Charlotte's birthday in August but it was too hard to keep it a secret.
3 comments:
Amazing! You are so crafty!
it turned out great, nice job! i love dollhouses...i hope i have a girl next. :(
I'm so impressed! What a sweet gift for your sweet girl! :)
Post a Comment