Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Never thought my child would do this



It's a well known fact that AJ does not believe in naps. He takes them when he can (usually in the car), but they are the exception rather than the rule. It's been a challenge but I'm hopeful that we'll get there someday. Last week, Nanny came over in the late afternoon to sit with the kids while I went to an appointment. Charlotte was asleep when she arrived, but AJ was refusing to take an afternoon nap after two attempts. A little while after I left, he was playing and just layed down in the middle of the floor...and fell fast asleep. He was still out cold when I got home. Charlotte was still asleep too and took a marathon 3 hour nap. I've always heard of children who fall asleep in their highchair or a random place, but I never thought it was possible with my kids. Well, wonders never cease!

3 comments:

Gina Kacamburas said...

This photo is hysterical, I love it!

Courtney R said...

Oh my! AJ is the cutest ever!!

LuluBelle's Mama said...

That is awesome!!!