

Just one week after his first birthday, AJ had his first little injury. It was also the first full day that I had ever been away from him. It's rare that I leave my kids for more than a couple hours. On this particular weekend, I was taking a two day training course to become a fitness instructor for Stroller Strides. One hour after I left Saturday morning, AJ fell and bumped his head on a wood drawer. Dave ran over to comfort him thinking it was just another fall, but then he saw blood. Fortunately, it wasn't deep enough to need stitches but he did make a visit to the ped where they cleaned it up and applied strips. It's healing quite nicely now and it's the perfect place for a scar. It's right along his brow line. He didn't even seemed phased by the whole ordeal. Tough little bugger.
1 comment:
Oh, poor AJ! So glad he didn't need stitches. Looks like he and Tessa will now have matching scars. :) At least they are in a good spot!
Post a Comment