Tuesday, March 01, 2011

AJ's 2nd Birthday - Part 1


We celebrated AJ's big number TWO on Valentine's Day with a red velvet heart cake, cream cheese frosting, and red hots. Yum. I love their grubby little hands in this one. I had to hold on too so they wouldn't pull it off the counter. AJ could hardly wait for cake.

But first, we had his favorite dinner - mac n' cheese and green beans. This kid loves to eat! This was evident after his weigh-in at his 2 year check up last week. He weighs 33lbs, people! Yowzers. Charlotte didn't even reach 30lbs until she was 3! I think she's currently about 36lbs at 4.5 years. He still has rolls in his arms and thighs. I love it!

Blowing out his candle like a champ!

This was the next morning (sorry, it's hard to post pictures in sequence on Blogger as many of you know). How funny is his yogurt goatee and mean face to boot?

Shoveling in his cake and then asking for more, please. This is his usual technique. He scoops up food with his spoon or fork and then uses the other hand to make sure it ALL gets in his mouth.



1 comment:

Jessica Pierce said...

Can't believe he weighs 33 pounds!! That's impressive! I'll be sure to tell Ginny not to wrestle with him. hehehe

Sure do miss you. I hope we'll all be healthy soon and can see you!