Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stomach bug - Week #2


First it was AJ, who puked all night long on Ash Wednesday. We may not be eating cod fillets again for a long time. He was finally done with this nasty little bug by Sunday evening. I'll spare you the gorey details but it was one of the most disgusting weeks of my life thus far. Poor Charlotte woke up feeling blah on Monday morning but no symptoms. I kept her home from school. She started running a low fever later that day and didn't eat much. She stayed home from school again Tuesday but still no sign of a stomach bug. By yesterday afternoon she seemed back to normal and was eating again. This morning, however, she woke up with diarrhea and vomiting. Lovely. It's been a long day for her but she's handling it well. Looks like no school for her this week.

AJ is back to being a pesky little brother. He's not complaining about all the extra TV time as Charlotte groans on the couch.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hope everyone is feeling better!! Love the MOM tattoo shirt. He's looks like a hoot.

We are still trying to figure out how to get to the beach, during a move. Leave it to Nana to figure it out, she may just bring the children herself. Of course, I would have to bring them home. Let's just say, I am so glad the weeks switched.