Friday, August 24, 2012

OKM Swim Meets - July 2012















Charlotte finished up her season as an 8 & under for the Old Keene Mill Ospreys in late July. She had a great season as a 5 year old. She still has three more summers as an 8 & under and the head coach has already predicted that Charlotte will break the team 25 meter freestyle record by the time she's 7 (the record is currently :17 seconds). We'll see about that. I'm just thrilled she enjoys it and didn't complain once about 8 am practice every day for 5 weeks. She earned four first place ribbons among others and shaved 24 seconds off her 25m free time from last summer. In her last meet, she swam 25m free in :28 and 25m back in :37. I'd say that's pretty good. She's so confident when she gets up to swim her event and gives it her best. I hope she sticks with it because I think she has some natural talent inherited from her dad. We're so proud of you, Charlotte!

No comments: