Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Gym


We had our last session at My Gym this past week. I signed Charlotte up for a 10 week session which started back in November. It was a great cold weather weekly activity. Charlotte loved every minute even though it was during her normal morning nap time. In this picture, she's intently watching the puppet show at the end of class.


She loves climbing in to small spaces!

Playing in the ball pit with her friend, Calder. I convinced Calder's mom to take the class too :) It was fun to hang out with them every week. Our friends, Amy and her son Patrick, also took the class. Unfortunately, Patrick was sick the day I decided to take pictures.

Charlotte with Ms. Carmen riding in the big bucket down the slide. She loved it!

Riding the horse during "turtle time". Turtle time is the last few minutes of every class where the parents sit behind the yellow line and just let the kids play together. It's fun to just sit and watch them interact.

Everyone helps clean up!

No comments: