Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Outside"


Charlotte is starting to use more and more words these days and not just signs. We're up to 64 signs which is great but I'm happy to hear her talking too. Some of her newest words are outside, duck, socks ("gocks"), and truck ("guck"). She's also calling all of her grandparents by their names - Nanny, Papa, Mem and Poppy ("ba-ba"). If Charlotte had her way, we'd spend all our time outside. As soon as I let her out the door, she takes off down the sidewalk as you see here.

Navigating the steps on her own.

Holding onto the rail with an apple in the other hand.

She leads me all the way to church, and...

...then I have to tell her church is closed, so we head back home.

On the way home, Charlotte started chasing a stray little black dog. He disappeared and she was holding her hands out like this like "where did he go, Mommy?"

No comments: