Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sickies


Sorry for the lack of blogging over the past couple of weeks. I came down with a stomach bug and then Charlotte was sick last weekend while Dave was in Vegas. Fortunately, my parents came to visit and helped me take care of her. In this picture, Charlotte is dying to go outside. She wanted to wear her hat with the idea that we'd take her outside. She'll do anything to get outside - ask for her shoes, ask for a hat, ask for her coat. Unfortunately, it was just too cold and not a good idea to take her out with a fever. Poor baby! She's doing much better with antibiotics in her system now. It's her first time ever on any medication other than tylenol or motrin.

1 comment:

K and As Mom said...

Poor little thing. This picture is adorable though. I had no idea you guys were so sick. I'm really glad everyone feels better now!!! :)