
Dave surprised me on Wednesday night with an early birthday present (my birthday isn't until June). I had no idea what to expect when I was opening it. I was completely shocked to open a brand new Nikon D60 digital SLR camera! I almost peed my pants (okay, maybe that's a little exaggerated but you get the point). I fired it up yesterday and took over 150 pictures of Charlotte. I have so much to learn about my new toy. I'm really impressed with the amateur photos I took so I hope a little studying can help even more. I have the greatest hubby in the world. He did all the research and found a fantastic deal. He's a bargain shopper like me! I know we will enjoy using this camera for years to come and we have the perfect subject to practice on - our sweet little Charlotte! This photo is my favorite from yesterday.
3 comments:
Wow, lucky girl!! :) Great photo!
i almost peed my pants too! very exciting. what a great gift. both charlotte and the camera.
Post a Comment