Thursday, May 08, 2008

Playgroup photo montage


The whole gang (all 6 kids) together for a group photo at our house last Friday. I don't think we've sucessfully taken a picture of all six since last June. From left to right is Ian, Carly, Charlotte, Max, Amelia, and Bella.

Here's one with the newest members of our group, Henry (5 weeks) is Max's new brother, and Jack (7 months) is Bella's little bro.

Max is the man! He was getting kisses from Carly and Amelia.

Who does Charlotte look like here? I think my mom.

I don't know why this photo uploaded in this direction but I'm too lazy to fix it. Here is one of the newest additions to the group - Henry, born March 25th, 2008.

Max and his mom, Danielle, who is now the mother of two boys (Max and Henry)!

Bella, Amelia and Max playing with the doll house and eating muffins.

Tara (Bella's mom) and Jack, 7 months. Tara makes being the mother of two under two look so easy!

Carly sitting in Charlotte's chair and talking on the phone.

No comments: