Dear truck, bus, and tractor drivers,
Thank you for being on the roads or at construction sites each and every day, rain or shine. My daughter lives to see you drive by when we are out on the road. Not one of you passes us by without a "shout out" from my daughter in the form of an enthusiastic announcement of your name (ie - dump truck, bus, digger). I used to dread driving through construction zones and now I'll almost make a detour just to ensure we pass one.
If you were part of the dump truck convoy on I-95 two days ago, thank you for saving me from a crying melt down as we raced home to get my daughter a nap. She got to count each dump truck in a row and talked about you the rest of the way home. I think she is almost counting to five because of you!
Keep on truckin'!
Love,
Charlotte's mom
No comments:
Post a Comment