Sunday, December 14, 2008

Google Reader

Has anyone else discovered the power of Google reader? I recently learned about it from the Mommy Making Money blog (I've added a link at the bottom right). This blog is written by a mom in one of my stay at home mom groups. She posts fabulous and practical tips for saving money. For the locals, she posts all the good deals at Giant, CVS and other stores each week.

Anyway, if you're like me and frequently check several different blogs, you need to utilize Google Reader. You can add all your favorite blogs and Google lets you know when there is a new posting to those blogs. You can also read the blogs and see pictures right from Google Reader. Another cool feature is the "starred items". If you're in the middle of reading a blog post but get interrupted by your toddler, you can star the post and easily come back to it later. Brilliant! I'm loving it so far. If you have a gmail account, you're all set to go. Just log into Google and look for the "Reader" link up top.

Okay, there's my tip for the week.

I have a ton of pictures to post but Dave is using our home PC to write a brief that's due tomorrow. Geesh! Charlotte and I are headed to VB tomorrow for a few days. We'll be back on Thursday.

No comments: