Monday, December 22, 2008

The newest addition to our family...


Don't worry, I'm still pregnant (34 weeks and counting!). Introducing "Holly" Honda - our new minivan we purchased in early December. I took her to Va Beach last week for her first roadtrip. She drives great! I can't believe I'm so excited about a minivan but they are truly designed with families in mind. It has more storage and room than I've ever seen. The automatic sliding doors are the best part. Dave will be selling his car (Anyone want to buy a 2001 Nissan Maxima?) and will drive Subie. I've really liked my Subaru Outback, but it's just not big enough for two carseats and all the other junk you have to carry with kids. We have room to grow in Holly so she should last us a long time :) Anyone need a ride to soccer practice?!

You gotta love my dad - he washed and detailed the car for me while we were home. I like black cars, but they do show dirt more than most other colors especially in the winter. Thanks again, Dad!

Charlotte just being cute and waving to Poppy!

She preferred sitting on the front steps and watching all the action. She'll join the family tradition of washing cars soon enough.


1 comment:

Katie said...

Me ME! We need a ride to soccer! Congrats on this new member of the family. I love the black. We are in the market mid-next year but Ry's already pushing for the Toyota 4WD Sienna even though I love the look of the Honda. Can't wait to hear about the smaller family member's arrival.... Merry Christmas!