



I haven't been blogging much lately because life with two has gotten busier. AJ is on the move and no longer content to just sit in the bouncy chair. He isn't sleeping as much during the day because he wants to explore this new world. At 6 months, he's sitting up, rolling over both directions, getting up on all fours and rocking, playing with toys, putting everything in sight in his mouth, and starting to experiment with solid foods. His first solid food was steamed broccoli at a restaurant in Va Beach. We went out to dinner with my Aunt Diane and Gammie. As soon as the food arrived, he was a bit fussy. I sat him in the stroller and gave him a stalk of broccoli to gnaw on. He was happy as can be and I got to eat in peace. Ahhh, the second child syndrome. I enjoyed every bite of those soft shell crabs! Unlike Charlotte at this age, he'll eat whatever I put in front of him and then beg for more. We're going for his 6 month check-up on Monday. Charlotte will get her 3 year check-up at the same time. More details next week. I'm guessing he weighs about 24 1/2 lbs right now.
1 comment:
Ha! Henry weighs 24 1/2 lbs and he's 17 months! AJ is SO CUTE!!!! You really know how to make beautiful babies, Elizabeth. When's the next one coming?
:-)
Post a Comment