I survived the double doctor visit this afternoon - Charlotte's 3 year check-up and AJ's 6 month check-up. Both kids did great especially since the only appointment I could get was smack dab in the middle of nap time. They're both sleeping now so I'll give you the stats:
AJ (6 months)
Weight - 24lbs (99%)
Height - 29" (99%)
Charlotte (3 years)
Weight - 30lbs (40%)
Height - 36 5/8" (33%)
As you can see, AJ is only 6lbs behind Charlotte. At 6 months, Charlotte weighed 16lbs 5oz. He weighs the same at 6 months that Charlotte did at 2 years old. Charlotte has grown almost 3 inches and gained 6lbs. Not bad at all!
Both kids got flu shots and a couple extra. Charlotte didn't even let our a whimper during her shots. She was super cooperative the entire visit which is quite the opposite of her 2 year visit. Poor AJ fell asleep just before they did his shots and had a very rude awakening!
Everyone is healthy and that is a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment