Monday, August 10, 2009

Out-takes from AJ and Charlotte photoshoot


You'll notice that I've taken down the horrible picture of Charlotte and AJ at the top of the blog. I'm saving the empty space until I can get a decent shot of the two of them together. Erika (if you're reading this), can you please help me with this mission?!



I tried to get a picture of the two of them during some soft evening light at the lake. As you can see, I got nothing! I'll keep trying.

3 comments:

Erika said...

you got it sister!! :)

rashmi p. said...

Hi Elizabeth!
Those are super cute!! One idea that might work is to get them both to lay on the grass, heads touching.. very close. Stand over them and tickle with your feet. Click away!!

Kelly and Alyssa's Grandma said...

Looks to me like you got a lot. They are both too precious.