_0011.jpg)
It's been almost a week since Charlotte's 3rd birthday. We celebrated while on vacation with Dave's family at Lake Anna. Since I wasn't doing an "official" birthday party, I wanted to make a really cool cupcake tower. Charlotte has been asking for chocolate cupcakes for her birthday for weeks. It's all she really wanted for her birthday. She loves Tinkerbell and fairies so I decided to do a fairy cupcake tower. I think it turned out pretty well. A big thanks to my friend, Rachel, for helping me create the butterflies. They weren't as "easy" as she described, but I'm not as crafty as her either. By the 20th butterfly, I had it down! Charlotte's face when she first saw my creation was PRICELESS and completely worth all the effort.
Singing happy birthday! This year instead of "hakky birky" she could actually sing "happy birthday." Her verbal development in the past year has astounded me. She talks more like a 30 year old than a 3 year old some days.
_0017.jpg)
Blowing out her three candles. Happy Birthday, sweet baby girl. I'm so proud of you!
_0017.jpg)
Blowing out her three candles. Happy Birthday, sweet baby girl. I'm so proud of you!
_0015.jpg)
_0016.jpg)
3 comments:
The Tinkerbell cupcakes turned out great. Go you!
It turned out amazing! You are so crafty! :)
just catching up on your blog! LOVE the cupcake tower with the fairy theme! xoxo
Post a Comment