Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week in review


We've had a busy week so I'll post a few pictures to review. Charlotte and Dave go the pool together on the weekends. We've taken her to the pool almost every day this summer. Only one week left until it closes. Sad :(

On Tuesday, we went to the zoo with Poppy. We got the see the orangatangs in action. They didn't make it all the way up to the "O line" though. Susannah and her gang caught them up there the following day - check it out here.

It was nice to have Poppy along with us to help. Charlotte is always on the run. She'll hop in the stroller when she's tired or needs a snack. I love my double BOB for zoo trips.

Almost every picture I take of Charlotte ends up looking like this. She's running through the mist sprayers to cool off.

Checking out the lions.

Charlotte and Poppy.

On Wednesday, we hit the sprayground at Fairfax Corner. Apparently everyone else with kids in Fairfax County had the same idea. It was packed! Super hot day so no surprise. For the first time this summer, Charlotte went in the middle for the big sprays.
She loves to wait over a hole for the water to shoot up her crotch. Before and after shot!

Such a classic pose for Charlotte.
We rounded out the week with Mr. Skip on Thursday morning and Stroller Strides on Friday. It was a fun week. I'm going to miss summer.

No comments: