Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A story from Charlotte

Charlotte is constantly telling me random stories but it's a rare moment when I'm actually able to catch it on video. The stars were all aligned this morning and I got it! It's long so you may want to skip this if you're not a family member. I apologize for the poor camera stability but AJ was on my lap grabbing at the camera strap. She likes to make up her own words in the beginning about where she is going with her parents. It was a "huge playground" with a "pink slide". Sandy is one of her baby dolls, in case you don't know. She also mentions Ikea because I told her we were going there that morning. I love how she smacks her lips and rocks the stroller.

3 comments:

Kelly and Alyssa's Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly and Alyssa's Grandma said...

Loved this. She is so excited, she looks like she is flapping her wings and is ready for takeoff.

Katie said...

This is the cutest video E.V.E.R!! The movement, her story, the stroller push. Absolutely adorable. Love her!